Repost from @ : ¡Llego la hora! We are very excited to welcome you back to our taproom beginning…Reke.Online
¡Llego la hora! We are very excited to welcome you back to our taproom beginning mañana, Thursday May 28th. We’ve been looking forward to this day for a long time and can’t wait to share a cerveza with you in person.
When we reopen tomorrow, things will look a bit different. Our staff have been working very hard to prepare the taprooms to operate safely under the guidelines outlined by the State of Colorado. The safety of our community and of our staff is our primary concern, and we are working hard to provide a fun and relaxing atmosphere while maintaining the new guidelines.
Ta’ bueno! Here’s what to expect:
– When you arrive, a host will greet you and seat you
– We will only seat full groups to ensure fairness to all customers
– Beertenders will provide table service to each party
– Our menu will be available online via www.dbcmenu.com
– Touchless payment systems will be offered, please download the free @arryved app from your app store.
– Dogs must remain home (Sorry! City of Denver rules, not ours!)
– All staff will wear masks at all times. Customers must wear masks until they have been seated at their table. Once seated, customers may remove masks. Masks must be worn when visiting restrooms or walking to and from tables.
– Staff will regularly clean and sanitize all tables and restrooms.
– Staff will wash hands frequently and hand sanitizing stations are available for customer use throughout the brewery.
– Customers will not be allowed to congregate in any areas of the brewery while waiting for a table
– Parties are limited to groups of 8 or fewer.
– Customers must maintain distancing between groups, please no standing or mingling.
– Customers who are feeling sick, or who cannot adhere to mask guidelines, are asked to remain home or utilize our to-go and delivery beer options.
We can’t wait to see you, amigos. Gracias for your ongoing support, we love you!